Taking too long? Not getting excellent proximal contacts? Bad contours? Not getting a good gingival seal? Difficulty dealing with deep proximal restorations? If you answered yes to any of the questions, this module is for you!
Get the knowledge to recognize which matrices, wedges and rings to use. Understand how to manage deep, as well as extensive preparations. Learn how to speed up your procedures and maximize quality, efficiency, predictability and profitability with posterior composite resins.
CMO Members Will Learn:
- Which matrix systems are available to obtain proper contacts.
- What matrix bands are best for different situations.
- How to place back to back restorations.
- How to prevent post-operative sensitivity.
- To understand the types and use of different desensitizing agents.
- To understand bulk-fill resin composites and how to use them.
- The cavity preparation design to facilitate composite resin placement and to prevent white lines.
- How to deal with deep and extensive caries lesions.
- How to contour and polish posterior resin composites.